lengthen and thicken your natural lashes for a beautiful and luscious wide eyed look. A single synthetic lash is applied to each individual eyelash with a specially designed bonding agent. Eyelash Extensions are perfect for that special occasion or for day-to-day wear. They are virtually weightless and will not damage your natural lash so you can choose to wear them permanently.
How do I prepare for my appointment?
Come to your appointment wearing no makeup around your eyes, including mascara and eyeliner.
How do I care for my lashes?
- Do not get your lashes wet for 24 hours to increase the longevity of your lashes.
- Avoid extreme heat such as saunas for 48 hours.
- Do not curl your lashes or wear mascara, you shouldn't need to anyway!
- Avoid rubbing your eyes and touching your lashes.
- Avoid sleeping with your face down on the pillow; you will experience more lash loss on the side that you sleep on.
- Face away from the spray when in the shower.
How long do lashes last?
Your natural lashes fall out at a rate of 1-2 per day. This is more noticeable with lash extensions, do not be worried if you notice a few falling out! Depending on your hair growth cycle length, lash extensions will last between 4-6 weeks. Factors such as strength and texture of your natural lashes, your lifestyle, and the way you care for your lashes will effect the longevity of your extensions.
When do I need to get a lash fill?
When you notice that 50% of your extensions are remaining it is time for a lash fill. For most, this is around 3 weeks. During a fill appointment longer grown out extensions are removed, as well as crooked extensions, or extensions with a weakened bond. Lash removal is done painlessly by hand, without chemicals.
Who should NOT get eyelash extensions?
- Anyone with a latex allergy
- Anyone who will not care for their lash extensions
- Anyone with a preexisting eye condition
- Anyone who cannot control rubbing their eyes excessively